Sowing recovery at ESH Works...
ESH Works was built from a dream of peer-based recovery. Paul Urmston shares their story.
If you think you have an addiction problem, or are concerned about a loved one, please contact us to discuss your circumstances or your loved one’s needs.
We offer a free confidential addiction health review, with no obligation.
Our recovery programme addresses issues around addiction which include drugs and alcohol, gambling, social media, stress, anxiety, depression, anger and low self esteem.
"We identify the root cause of the addiction issues and the long term solution".
All calls are in complete confidence and we're available 24/7 for advice and support.
Call us on 01926 811702 or alternatively e-mail us using our Contact Us form.
We are an organisational member of British Association of Counselling Professionals (BACP) and our specialist addiction counsellors are Registered Members MBACP
• There were good systems in place to keep clients safe during detoxification and recovery. Staff were skilled at observing, monitoring, recording and being alert to the health and well-being of clients.
• The environment was safe and therapeutic. The service used new technology to support safe unobtrusive monitoring of clients undertaking detoxification.
• The service was effective in ensuring recovery, both during and after a client’s admission. A major part of this was involving clients in frequent activities and therapies, both inside the service and out in the wider community. It helped to build clients’ resilience by involving families and carers and supporting them to develop new networks.
• All staff worked together well, were open and transparent and communicated effectively.
• The service was well-led by an experienced and ‘hands on’ management team, always available to advise and support.